Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cover Letter

2100 Oleander Dr.
Lexington, KY 40504
October 28, 2013

Mr. Glenn Logan
Managing Editor
A Sea Of Blue
Louisville, KY

Dear Mr. Logan

I am writing this to become an author for your website covering Kentucky Wildcat Baseball. I can bring a wide knowledge of baseball to this site. I can show fans new and old school tactics to the game of college baseball while also letting them know how their favorite player might project at the next level. I can also bring a knowledge of why a manager made the decision that he made.

I am currently a journalism student at the University of Kentucky so my knowledge of writing is constantly increasing. I have had practice in different styles of writing so far such as recap of events, opinion pieces and some broadcasting.

I have spent the last four years working for the Wichita State University baseball team gaining sponsors for the team and have had a close relationship with coaches and players of the team, which is one of the best college baseball programs in the nation.

I'm a hard worker who will always makes sure the work is done on time and to the best of my ability. Thank you for your consideration of this job.

Sincerely,




Rudy Joseph Salazar

No comments:

Post a Comment