Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thank You Letter

2100 Oleander Dr.
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
October 28th, 2013

Mr. Glenn Logan
Managing Editor
A Sea Of Blue
Louisville, KY

Dear Mr. Logan:

I want to express my appreciation for the chance to visit with you regarding the possibility of writing for your website. This is an exciting opportunity, and I want to reaffirm my strong interest in the position.

As we discussed, I am currently a journalism student at the University of Kentucky where I am learning all the techniques to be successful at this position. The experience I will gain from this job will be essential to my future success and want to thank you.

Again, I am very interested in this position and believe that I can make a significant contribution to your website's coverage of Kentucky athletics. Thank you again for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Don't hesitate to contact me at rjsalazar@uky.edu if you have further questions about my qualifications.

Sincerely,




Rudy Salazar

No comments:

Post a Comment